Current Career Openings!
Paralegal – Probate and Trust Administration
We are a growing trusts and estate law firm located in Falmouth, Maine seeking an experienced probate and trust administration paralegal to join our team of three attorneys and three paralegals.
The ideal candidate is detail oriented, self-motivated, highly organized, empathetic, and a team player. The candidate will handle a wide variety of tasks to assist in all aspects of the estate and trust administration processes, including:
- Communicating with clients and outside professional advisors;
- Preparing probate filings, accounting, deeds, and plans of distribution;
- Maintaining checkbooks and bank records, paying bills, computing and disbursing beneficiary distributions; and
- Preparing estate and gift tax returns.
- The candidate should be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel. Experience drafting and reviewing estate planning documents and knowledge of ATX, GEMS, TABs, and PracticeMaster is helpful, but not required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a flexible, casual work environment and we value a healthy work-life balance.
401(k) with company match (and profit sharing)
Hybrid work schedule
Paid time off, holidays, monthly mental health days
If you are an experienced trusts and estates paralegal, looking for a change of pace or a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Please send resumes to [email protected].